Sunday, May 6, 2012

Girl Look At That Body

I'm a pretty straight forward guy when it comes to most things. I make no claims of being a enigma wrapped in a mystery, I have voiced my opinion on pretty much every thing I have encounter and I've always held the belief that if your comfortable asking the question then I should be comfortable answering it. That being said there are anomalies in everything myself included my musical taste which brings me to Post 14 "A song that no one would expect you to love". I don't necessarily "love" the song that I chose but in terms of songs I shouldn't find any enjoyment at all in listening to, this is the one I like the most.

I'm not really that attractive don't worry I am already aware.

It's hard to attach anything of significance to a post with this song, so I have nothing more to add to this one other than it gets the floor packed at weddings and despite the poor lyrical quality it's catchy as a cold in the wintertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment