Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Can Call You Betty, And Betty When You Call Me You Can Call Me Al

I have been trying to think of a post where I could work in some hilarious videos of Stephen Colbert preparing to meet the queen. Unfortunately I couldn't so I am just going to put them on here because I started crying I was laughing so hard. You might not find them quite that funny but if you get a fraction of the joy I did it will be well worth your time. So here they are in no particular order

So it seems I can't actually post the videos, just link to them so here it is Stephen Colbert preparing to meet the queen  Stephen ruining high tea and because 3 is better than 2 Stephen Colbert singing with roots The first two are definitely better than the third but I still suggest you watch it due to it's absurdity

While I am linking funny stuff I might as well throw The Pop Songs of 2010 With Proper English up as well.

This should keep you entertained on a Saturday have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment