Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It Would Be Better For Us If You Don't Understand

For whatever reason very few people looked at my last post. Maybe 5 people tops which isn't overly surprising, in hindsight a post that is all links and no thoughts makes for a poor read. Here's hoping this one is better (Hint: it is!)

I spend way to much time online. I'm not sure why since I rarely do things that are important or productive online but from time to time I find things that are absolutely profound. Recently I have found two things that accurately describe to a point that is almost eery. Everyday I make sure I read the three daily articles on Cracked since they are always hilarious and/or informative. Two Fridays ago Daniel O' Brien wrote an article that basically covered how I live my day to day life. For those of you who don't know I am horribly horribly socially awkward and if you aren't but are curious to know how people like myself operate read here. Unfortunately blogger doesn't show anything from the other end of the link but such is life.

So as I said there are two things that describe me and how I live me life. The second thing is an internet meme that I didn't pay much attention to when I first saw it except that I laughed at it a bit. However the more often I saw it the more I began to realize that great jumping jehosophat that it is me. The meme I am talking about is of course the Socially Awkward Penguin. For those of you unfamiliar with SAP it looks like this

I do this everyday.
 and this

Those are just samplings of of the things me and the SAP both do. There are hundreds more SAP pictures  and all of them are just as accurate. So the next time you think to yourself "What is wrong with that fellow something isn't quite right with that boy" Refer to the previously mentioned works and you will realize that I am even more "wrong" than originally thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment