Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Indecipherable Korean, and Song About Boys

Post 17:  A Song That You Hear Often on The Radio

This is actually pretty hard since I generally spend 6 hours a day listening to and talking on the radio so for simplicity's sake I am excluding anything heard on the station I work at, This leaves me with the station I used to work at and there are two songs that I always seem to catch and they are both awful.



Seriously name me two current songs that are worse.



I have nothing to add for Psy, Taylor Swift on the other hand I have many negative thoughts about.

When is Taylor Swift going to grow up and sing songs that grown ass women would sing? Has she ever released a single that's not about boys and how much she likes them, or dislikes them, or how relationships are so haaaaaard etc.? Seriously she's turning 23 in a few weeks and still sings songs for 15 year old girls who have pictures of horses on the walls! When she started out it all made sense but thematically she hasn't progressed as an artist at all. Yes she has changed musically to keep with the times and is moving away from the very little bit of a country sound she had and is recording pure pop and asking some poor soul to lay a banjo track so her songs can torture me at work. I feel no ill towards Swift and she seems to be someone who isn't a horrible human being but unless she starts to write songs for her own age I never want to hear from her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment