Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Daytimes Are Bad, The Nightimes Worse.

I'm having a hard time picking a favourite album for the next challenge post hence the long gap after being semi consistent in my writing which is incredibly frustrating since there have been many things I wanted to write about but no longer can since they are no longer relevant or applicable. One of them was going to be about how life is great and such but that topic has to be abandoned seeing as how so far all 9 days of 2013 have ranged from bad to terrible for various reasons that frankly nobody else needs to know. I am also finding it hard to find a song/title for this post since I keep over thinking everything and finding meanings that don't exist. Thankfully shuffle exists and cannot be influenced by outside factors even though there are times it seems the purposefully choose the songs that are the worst for any given situation.

Don't bother looking for some hidden meaning that doesn't exist. Go read a book or something


Remember I'm not picking these. It's the work of forces unknown

This may be my favourite album of 2012 but not even close to favourite overall

I have nothing to add here.

I hope in the next few days I can decide what my favourite album is and maybe feel one emotion at a time instead of everything and nothing at once. I also hope 2013 gets better because if it gets worse then I have truly done something wrong in a past life. Until then Goodnight and Goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment