Friday, May 13, 2011

But You Can Travel On Ten Thousand Miles and Still Stay Where You Are

So I finally figured out what I could use for post #5 "A Song That Reminds You Of Someone" This is a song I discovered a few years ago and like many songs I first heard it when I was driving home to Christopher Lake from P.A. At the time I was only a few months away from going to broadcasting college and just thought it was a neat song but now after completing school and meeting many different people in the industry I know now people this song could be about and I think none more fitting than the head teacher at WABC

I've been trying for months to learn how to play this song but as of yet no progress has been made.

This song could also be used to describe The Man Child or various other Jocks who managed to make it to the big time and then manage to find themselves back in a small market again due to various trials and tribulations along the way. I know of quite a few people who are married to the job and their wife/girlfriend is the other woman in the relationship. A small part of me is afraid that this may happen to me, I doubt it but only time will tell. Until then this ones for you Don Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment