Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Everything Is Bleak It's The Middle Of The Night You're All Alone And The Dummies Might Be Right

I keep seeing "The 30 Day Song Challenge" on Facebook and seeing as I am a music person I want to give it a try but at the same time I don't want to spam my Facebook however I have no problems spamming my blog plus it would be probably be a good idea for me to quit talking about myself for awhile since it's not that exciting of a topic plus I could talk about music all day everyday. I will make one slight change though, it will be called The 30 Post Song Challenge to make it more feasible. Here's a look at what the next 30 posts will include.

Day 01 - Your favorite song
Day 02 - Your least favorite song
Day 03 - A song that makes you happy
Day 04 - A song that makes you sad
Day 05 - A song that reminds you of someone
Day 06 - A song that reminds you of somewhere
Day 07 - A song that reminds you of a certain event
Day 08 - A song that you know all the words to
Day 09 - A song that you can dance to
Day 10 - A song that makes you fall asleep
Day 11 - A song from your favorite band
Day 12 - A song from a band you hate
Day 13 - A song that is a guilty pleasure
Day 14 - A song that no one would expect you to love
Day 15 - A song that describes you
Day 16 - A song that you used to love but now hate
Day 17 - A song that you hear often on the radio
Day 18 - A song that you wish you heard on the radio
Day 19 - A song from your favorite album
Day 20 - A song that you listen to when you’re angry
Day 21 - A song that you listen to when you’re happy
Day 22 - A song that you listen to when you’re sad
Day 23 - A song that you want to play at your wedding
Day 24 - A song that you want to play at your funeral
Day 25 - A song that makes you laugh
Day 26 - A song that you can play on an instrument
Day 27 - A song that you wish you could play
Day 28 - A song that makes you feel guilty
Day 29 - A song from your childhood
Day 30 - Your favorite song at this time last year


Kicking everything off my favorite song not surprisingly coming from one of my favorite artists is My Music at Work by The Tragically Hip. I know my best female friend is also a big fan of this one. I first heard this song driving home in the middle of the night. I had just dropped my sister off at some party and when the song started I turned it up since I had never heard it before but the intro sounded interesting and when the lyrics started I was hooked.

of course I will now be using hip lyrics as a title again but it's totally worth it

I will also make sure the future posts contain more than just a song so that you actually have something to read and possibly even look forward to. Also I'm always looking for things to talk about so if there is anything that you want to have me do a sub-par job on let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment