Thursday, May 5, 2011

Come On Take A Little Walk With Me Baby, And Tell Me Who Do You Love?

Day 02 - Your least favorite song.

There are many songs I want to put in here. Working in radio I hear tons of bad music however there is one song that goes above and beyond all other songs in making me want to jump in front of a bus. It's not that this is the worst song ever either I will admit that worse songs exist however I did not have to listen to them every day for an entire summer. Without further ado


The strange thing is this has the potential to be a song that I could love however it does everything wrong. I will admit I am not a big Paramore fan so automatically points get deducted for having Haley Williams. Most times I enjoy hearing piano in a song however I prefer it when they piano is driving the song and isn't just twinkling notes added as an afterthought and then hidden for the majority of the song. I could write a novel on the flaws in this song but I will stop now since no matter how much I rant on how much this song displeases me it won't make the song any better and it won't make me un-hear it. I also couldn't bring myself to use anything from this song as the title.

Things will surely be brighter next time with a song that makes me happy so the future optimism and praise should make up for all the haterade I just drank

No comments:

Post a Comment