Monday, March 14, 2011

That's Great, It Starts With An Earthquake, Birds, Snakes, An Airplane And Lenny Bruce Is Not Afraid

I realize I haven't posted anything in almost a week. There are three reasons for this 1. I am lazy and unmotivated 2. I don't want this to become somewhere where I complain about things and really all I could have posted in the last week would be complaints and 3. I read this article about reality T.V. and how it effects the world and it mentioned blogs that are nothing but irrelevant thoughts. So for those three reasons I decided not to update this blog of irrelevant thought.

The major event in the world right now is easily the earthquake and tsunami in Japan and it should be. I have a few casual observations from the whole event. Right now Godzilla jokes are horribly offensive which is unfortunate because I have thought of a whole ton of them. Also people are horrible myself included because if the Godzilla jokes however I am better than people saying Japan deserved what happened due to Pear Harbor. Of that's the case America better be careful because I sink hole may consume the country in retaliation for Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I read a wonderful little blog post my friend made about Facebook status's and tweets that say pray for Japan or thinking about Japan, I cannot do it justice so I suggest you read it for yourself.

I should hopefully have another post in under 7 days this time. Just in case I don't I will leave you with this chart on waiting for someone to reply to a text. The question is was there a typo and it continues on.

I'm horribly guilty of doing this

No comments:

Post a Comment