Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm Gonna Beg, Borrow or Steal, So I Can Have Some Feelings Too

It's recap time! Both mine and Marley's blog are synced to post at the exact same time. So if you want to read a similar but  more successful post you can read her blog That's So Highschool 28 Days ago I said I would try to make it so I fit into my grad suit. Well after 1 whole month I can honestly say I don't fit into it anymore than I did February 2. I literally did nothing to help meet my goal aside from occasionally making sure I was only eating healthy foods and not 2 minute microwave junk. It seemed like everytime I went to go sign up for a gym membership the gym magically disappeared as if it was unplottable. Even more infuriating is the fact that numerous times when I was broke or to busy to get a membership the gym was in plane sight. I have not given up on my resolution and have until May to make sure it fits. On the other hand I finally got around to changing my guitar strings something I talked about doing back in January. Yes I procrastinate but eventually things to get done. I do plan to continue to attempt to get into my suit but don't expect anything anytime soon

I am going to Saskatoon on Friday and I am very excited about this since there are many people in Saskatoon that I haven't seen in quite awhile. Friday is also a mildly significant day and I will have more on that on Saturday most likely. So if you are reading this and I know you and you are in Saskatoon and you aren't already busy that night then give me a shout since I want to see as many people as possible while I am there since I have to leave by 8 A.M. on Saturday morning to be back at work on Noon.

And finally April will be a good month because as of April 1st Jack-O will no longer be living here. The Man Child is finally fed up with him and told him he has until the end of the month to get out here. You have no idea how happy this will make me since it seems everything Jack-O does drives me nuts. There is a slight chance that whoever replaces him will be worse but I highly doubt that would be possible. So things are looking up and that makes me happy! That also means less posts that consist of me complaining and more about how awesome everything is! That however does not mean I won't sneak in a few ripe cynical ones from time to time. Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment