Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The First and Hopefully Not, But Possibly Last Entry

Hello all

   It seems you have found the first installment of what I am going to call my public diary. I have never been the kind of person who writes in a diary mainly because I find them completely and utterly useless. Really what is the purpose of writing things down in a book that nobody will ever read. The fact that I don't keep a diary raises the question: why are you doing this? I am doing this so I can vent and also formulate ideas and opinions here without having to verbally explain myself and have it explode in my face. I am sure that eventually someone will find offense in what is written in this "blog" and if you are that someone please let me know I love all feedback be it negative or positive as long as it is constructive and not something generic like this sucks. If you are one of the people who see me in person feel free to approach me and berate me for anything that is horribly wrong in here.

    I am also using this so everyone can stay in the loop of what is happening in my small world since I have found myself saying the same story over and over. I doubt that will stop with the creation of this however a fellow can dream. Also for those not in the know the title of this blog comes from the exceptional Bruce Cockburn (Pronounced Co-Burn) song called Lovers in a Dangerous Time. The Barenaked Ladies do a great cover as well arguably better than the original. That's all for now I'll write again when the spirit moves me.

- David

No comments:

Post a Comment