Tuesday, January 25, 2011

And If You Want To Be Free, Be Free

I am starting to realize I *might* be bad a driver. I began to wonder about a few weeks ago when I hit the ditch in my way for the 8th time and I believe it was confirmed when I did it for the 9th time on Sunday. Then when you factor in 3 speeding tickets 2 collisions and a rollover well the numbers speak for themselves. However it is my belife that only 1 of the collisions and 3 of the times I hit the ditch were my fault. All the other ones legitimately are the fault of other drivers, unavoidable road conditions, or a vehicle malfunction in a car that wasn't my own. In fact when I look at the total kilometers driven my accident to kilometer ratio is probably an incident every 10,000 kilometers which isn't horrible but still could use some improvement. Looking only at my driving 2011 is way worse than 2010 and 2009 but still better than 2008 and 2007.

Something shocking has happened back home in Christopher Lake. My room is no longer my room! I knew this was coming for the last few months and last time I was home I cleaned it out and put all my remaining stuff in boxes for use at a later date. However it didn't truly hit me until I went home on the weekend and instead of sleeping in the water bed in my room that is currently housing one of my sisters friends I slept in the spare room. This is arguably one of the most unsettling things I have ever experienced I always operated under the assumption that the only thing that never changes in the word is your room back home. Alas this is not the case. The person currently occupying my room is a nice enough person they play many of the same video games I enjoy and is a vegetarian but I still feel slight resentment because they have invaded what was previously the only space that was mine and mine alone. Now I have no such space but that's a whole other issue in itself.

- Crash Johnson

P.S. The other day one of my friends read one my blog posts out loud to me and I couldn't get over how boring it sounded. My apologies to you if you die of boredom reading this.

2 comments:

  1. Didn't you also get in a car accident the day after you got your license after being distracted by a Pizza Hut sign? You told me that story a few years ago, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it was week after I got my license and it was factored into the original count. Don't worry I didn't forget

    ReplyDelete