Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Time May Change Me, But I Can't Trace Time

I wish I was Jon Stewart. Seriously he is hilarious and smart and good looking. I have a well known man crush on Jon Stewart as well as my favorite SCILF Stephen Colbert. I just can't figure out how they tackles huge controversial issues tastefully and hilariously at the same time (besides the fact they have writers) This makes it hard for me to understand why some people hate both of them so much. I'm not talking about the meh I don't watch them kind of people I mean the they aren't funny and they are idiots who are destroying the world. I have nothing witty to say about this mainly because I am not named Colbert or Stewart. I will not though I am watching the daily show and laughing.

Today is a mixed day. Both good and bad things have happened just like any other day. I finally got my Bio on the station website. If you want to check it out here it is http://941thefox.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=116&Itemid=149 . Also today I learned that the person who is probably my best friend from work is leaving in two weeks. It is bittersweet because I know she will be happier and better off in the long run. I also know I will be slightly miserable without her for a few days. On the plus side I still have the Man Child as my room mate as well the little man. (ya that's right I am speaking in code suck it Trebek). Also my awesome boss is letting me have Friday and Saturday off to let me do the only thing that keeps me sane and lets me see my friends and that thing is SYP. My favorite SCILF is coming on so I am heading out

Keep on Rockin in The Free World

No comments:

Post a Comment