Sunday, February 20, 2011

Baby, It's 3 A.M. I Must Be Lonely

It's kind of ridiculous that I didn't post anything for a whole week but it's been a long week for some reason. I am back to working evenings which means that the time I usually write stuff 6-Midnight I am now at work which messes things up. Once I am off work I come home and watch late night T.V. and anything I decided to record from when I was at work then around 2 I attempt to go to bed and maybe if I am lucky by 4:30 I am asleep. I am notoriously lazy and unmotivated so I generally don't wake up until at least Noon if not later then I have some lunch and do random house stuff like laundry and dishes and stuff until about 2. I will admit from around 2-3:30 there is a window of nothing where I could write stuff such as this but I generally spend it doing as little as possible. Then at 3:30 I go and either make or buy something to eat for supper later by 4 I am at work doing prep until 6. I apologize for just writing what is literally the most boring thing ever that is one of the downsides to just writing what happens to pop into your head. If you want to read something interesting and actually useful I would suggest checking out Just Putting It Out There it's a new blog a friend of mine has started and it has some neat stuff in it.

If anyone out there has a tip or trick for falling asleep please let me in on it I am in desperate need of a way to fall asleep. For the last few weeks it doesn't matter how tired I am I just cannot seem to be able to sleep. I toss and turn for hours and eventually I nod off. The good thing is that once I am asleep I am down for the count for a solid 5 hours or longer and even if I wake up I have no trouble falling back asleep but that isn't overly helpful when you know you have to work 6 A.M. and you go to bed at Midnight and end up tossing and turning until 4:30 and end up only getting 30 minutes of sleep. It's maddening it's to the point now where it doesn't matter how ridiculous it sounds  I will try it. I even tried using Nyquill but that did absolutely anything. If this keeps up much longer I will just resort alcoholism and drink myself to sleep. Actually I won't due to the fact that I wouldn't be able to afford it. Anyways if you have the secret to sleep let me know I am tired of not getting any sleep (Pun totally intended) I'll try not to go a whole week without posting anything this time!

1 comment:

  1. Are you still sleepless? I suffer from insomnia off and on. No amount of anything ever helped me get to sleep except for one very special pill. The sleeping pill. I bought some herbal sleeping pill from the drug store that had the word Switzerland in it I think. 3 pills will knock you out for six hours and believe me, you wake up feeling the most refreshed EVER!

    ReplyDelete