Friday, February 25, 2011

I Get Ideas I Get A Notion, I Want A Nice Little Boat Made Out of Ocean.

So I wasn't going to post but for some unexplainable reason I got 9 readers today despite the fact I only got two on the day I published it. I am still trying to figure out the logistics behind "blogging" but I am slowly learning new things. I am slightly conflicted with it though because I want to have as many people as possible read this because it would be a giant ego boost (Yes I am aware that 90% of the people who read that last line will never read this again) on the other hand I mention people in here and I don't say the nicest things about them like my stupid roommate Jacko who I hope gets a urinary disease because he drives me and the The Man Child absolutely insane. Yes I know that I don't use real names but it is not hard for them to know I am talking about them which is why I don't post anything on Facebook and leave it for twitter and word of mouth. There is literally no point to that I am just killing time until my chicken nuggets are done.

I am linking to Marleys Blog again because she has decided to co-ordinate posts for March the 2nd for a month a after February resolution thing. I won't talk about the results until that day instead I give you an update from This Post. My dear dear mother found me some weird liquid thing that contains Melatonin and it works incredibly well. Three nights in a row I have gotten more than 7 hours of sleep and and was in bed before Midnight! This meant I was able to be at work by 8 A.M. to do show prep which meant my show sounded good which makes me happy! Ya that's right I used an exclamation mark for two sentences in a row because I was yelling the whole time. That Time I wasn't. Anyways there will be a new post on Wednesday at the latest possibly Monday or Sunday if I feel super ambitious. I won't but still I can pretend I will. My nuggets are done so I'm out

3 comments:

  1. You got so many veiws because I have your blog on my Blog roll, and people were scoping mine left and right today because I FINALLY put it on facebook.. Your Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just wanted more views didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If people want to creep my thoughts, I'm gonna make them work for it. I don't publish my posts to the Facebook feed, but if they find the link in my info, then they have earned the right to stalk me that only true creepers deserve.

    ReplyDelete