Sunday, February 6, 2011

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right...

O.K. I have a dilemma. I have two roommates The Man Child and Jack-O you could say I have three roommates if you include leaf. Anyways I like living with The Man Child we both agree on how clean the house should be are schedules work that we see each other every day but not so often we get sick of each other. Jack-O on the other hand makes me miserable. The Man Child likes to say he lives with a nineteen year old and a forty year old who acts like he is seventeen. My dilemma is that I want to vent out my frustrations with him on here since this is a weird public diary. However I don't want this to become something where I just rant about people that bother me since it would be totally irrelevant. Should the next post be about Jack-O or should it be an update of my time looking after leaf while The Man Child is gone to Cuba?

No comments:

Post a Comment